Cirrus Aircraft in Duluth, MN, has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Payroll Specialist to join our growing and dynamic team! A recognized innovator and leader in general aviation, Cirrus Aircraft has over 1,200 employees in multiple states in the U.S. as well as internationally.
Quick Summary of Duties:
• Accurate and timely payroll processing for over 1,200 employees on a bi-weekly basis using UltiPro for both hourly and salaried employees
• Work with managers to ensure employee time management/payroll hours are accurate and approved on a timely basis; maintain time clocks as needed
• Perform data entry, including new hire input, garnishments/levies, employee changes, system maintenance, adjustments, retro pay and terminations, etc.
What You Will Need To Have:
• Minimum of 2 years’ recent experience in processing multi-state payroll for 1000+ employees
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• CPP or CPA certification preferred
• Working knowledge of payroll taxes at federal, state and local levels
• Experience using automated payroll systems and human capital management systems; UltiPro experience preferred
For more information and to Apply today please visit www.cirrusaircraft.com