Customer Service Representative
1 day left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Pro Staff has a client who is seeking professional Customer Service - Account Manager candidates. In this role, you will be responsible for taking inbound Customer Service calls, speaking directly with the customer and entering in new client orders. This position is a contract to hire opportunity! Qualified candidates must be able to work between the hours of 8:00am and 6:15pm, and once you start you will then have a set schedule. The shift will be 8 hours of work with a 30 minute unpaid lunch. The pay rate on this position begins at $15.00 per hour and can be higher depending on experience and qualifications. This position is located in New Hope, MN.
If interested, please apply online or email your resume to email@example.com referencing job ID 298911.
For any other questions, please call the Plymouth Pro Staff office at 763-785-5352.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of inbound, full cycle Customer Service experience
- Account Management experience preferred
- Must be comfortable answering inbound phone calls and working with a customer to fulfill order requests
- Strong data entry, typing and MS Office (Word and Excel) experience - submittal of test scores is required
- Comfortable working in New Hope, MN
- Ability to meet client requirements
- Must be able to provide 3 professional references
- Responsible for entering orders and taking customer service calls
- Enter orders in the company's software system (you will be trained)
- Update client files/information
- Assist customer service team as needed
Pro Staff offers great benefits such as:
* 401k retirement plans
* Medical, dental/vision and life plans
* Paid holidays
* Service and referral bonuses
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.