Supply Chain Manager
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Inginaire is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to work for our client, a dedicated company which provides to the highest quality products and services to the medical community, located in St. Paul, MN.
- Develop and execute a sourcing plan that manages the procurement, delivery and lean achievement of our suppliers, worldwide for all companies.
- Work cross-functionally with Purchasing, Quality, Instrumentation, Production, Sales, Marketing, R&D to deliver sourcing plans that support annual and future focused, long term business development plans. Responsible for development of sourcing plans.
- Responsible for coordinating and ensuring completion of supplier evaluation and selection for new products, opportunities. Develop and manage ongoing supplier relationships.
- Develop and execute plans that improve supplier relationships and lead process improvement.
- Develop and execute an inventory management control system that supports strategic and customer needs for all companies.
- Using software and available tools ensure we are maximizing planning activities that drive positive results, establishing appropriate inventory reconciliations, classifications, along with targets and waste reduction goals.
- Lead the development and continuous improvement of supplier selection process , procurement process, supplier contracts, supplier audits, Approved Supplier List, and other tools needed to support the supply chain.
- Develop and improve policies that support all companies, ensuring collaboration and cross-functional teamwork with Purchasing, Quality, R&D, and instrumentation.
- Responsible for leading process improvements as required needed.
- Ensure the establishment of joint goals, metrics, measurements for Supply Chain through strong leadership and partnerships with Purchasing and Quality.
- Develop Supplier Audit schedules and determine supplier audit needs and travel requirements when necessary.
- Bachelors in Business Management required
- Knowledge or training in lean manufacturing, supplier negotiation preferred
- Certifications preferred (APICS, CPSM, CPM, PMP)
- ISO knowledge required, FDA knowledge preferred
- 10+ years of Supplier/Procurement/Supply Chain Management required
- Experience in high tech/medical device/contract manufacturing/international preferred
- Demonstrated successful people leadership experience required.
- Demonstrated success and experience building team relationships within department and across various departments.
- Microsoft Office- intermediate to advance skills required. Experience with Demand Planning Software, MRP preferred.