Metal Fabrication / Sign Maker
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Weld / Metal Fabrication
Doherty | The Employment Experts is currently partnering with a leading custom sign-fabrication company located in Bloomington, MN. We are seeking a Welder / Metal Fabrication on 1st for an exciting employment opportunity! Compensation is highly competitive and will be based on talent and experience. This is a direct hire opportunity with an amazing company.
SUMMARY - This is an opportunity to excel as a talented and motivated lead sign maker. Fast-paced sign business is looking for a dedicated self-starter who can quickly contribute. Eligible candidates need to have creative welding experience, problem solving and computer skills. The growing company offers a comprehensive benefits package and has dynamic and friendly people. If you are outgoing, like to play pool and bags this is the company for you!
Metal Fabrication Duties/Responsibilities:
· Manipulation of raw aluminum sheet and extrusion to create finished fabricated signs and architectural elements using drills, files, saws, shears, and other metal forming and cutting tools and equipment
· Welding (including TIG, MIG, ARC, and Chemical processes) as well as Assembly of fabricated components
· Secondary wiring of low-voltage LED lighting
· Review of technical drawings to create cut lists of aluminum extrusions
Metal Fabrication Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· Experience specific to the sign industry is preferred, but similar aluminum sheet metal fabrication and/or metal fabrication experience would be welcomed.
Contact To apply for the Metal Fabrication position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Metal Fabrication position, please call Jenny at 952-832-3576 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app