- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a leader in the metal finishing industry located in New Hope, MN. WE are seeking Team Leaders on a 1st and 3rd shift for these exciting temporary to hire opportunity! Compensation for the Team Leader starts at $18.00 - $20.00 per hour.
In the Team Leader role, you will Supervise, instruct, train and coach the hourly personnel in all aspects of the job, including the proper techniques, work instructions, production methods, quality assurance and plant operation.
Team Leader Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for achieving maximum performance of the team while maintaining high quality standards.
- Set the pace and motivate all employees on their respective teams.
- Works with the Supervisor in labor planning, adjusting staffing levels as necessary to meet customer demand.
- Generates NCRs for all quality related issues.
- Responsible for the ongoing training of all team members.
- Takes initiative to troubleshoot a process or tooling related issue.
- Accurately complete the necessary forms.
- Ensure team's equipment is working and maintained.
- Must be able to operate a forklift and other essential equipment as necessary.
- Oversee inventory of all necessary tools and materials.
Team Leader Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be able to lift 30-50 lbs. unassisted.
- Must be able to differentiate between color variance.
- Potential splash exposure near process lines.
- Various chemicals used in process
- 1-2 years of Production experience preferred whether through an internship or job.
- Exceptional leadership, coaching, and conflict resolution skills.
- Great communication skills.
- Must be willing to submit to a drug test and DMV check
- Steel Toed boots are required.
To apply for the Team Leader role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Team Leader position, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro in Brooklyn Park at 952-835-8883
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app