Machine Operator - Maintenance in Training
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty | The Employment Experts is currently partnering with a leading company located in Shakopee, MN. We are seeking an experienced Machine Operator who is eager to also take on maintenance responsibilities 3rd shift for an exciting employment opportunity! Compensation is competitive and will be based on aptitude and knowledge. This is a direct hire opportunity with a remarkable company.
SUMMARY - This is an opportunity to advance your skill set and be trained in maintenance. The company offers a complete benefits package and has active and welcoming people. If you are an experienced Machine Operator looking to advance your talents, this is the role for you!
Machine Operator / Maintenance Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Fulfillment of daily orders.
· Perform routine cleaning and maintenance
· Inventory and floor counts, receiving, organizing and moving product; weighing and portioning for recipes
· Projects, perform duties relating to equipment
· Troubleshoot and perform equipment repair and maintenance as needed.
· Troubleshoot basic electrical issues as needed (high and low voltage).
· Assist in tracking spare part usage. Communicate needs in parts, tooling, and consumables.
· Assist in maintaining maintenance documents and databases.
· Assist in equipment installations, operations, and process qualifications
Machine Operator / Maintenance Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· Machine operation experience required
· Good mechanical skills
Contact To apply for the Machine Operator / Maintenance position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Machine Operator / Maintenance position, please call Jenny at 952-832-3576 or by email at email@example.com. Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app