Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $10.75 - $11.93 / hr based on qualifications
Gain hands on experience in the daily operations of the culinary department. Prep ingredients, maintain kitchen space/equipment and provide quality service in all areas of food production for menu items and specials in the designated outlet according to standard operating procedures.
- Assist cooks with preparing hot and cold food according to standards and food safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Assists with setup, prep work, and delivery of food products. Gather, wash, cut, season, cook and store quality ingredients.
- Maintains cleanliness and order of all kitchen equipment, adhering to food safety and health standards.
- Organizes cooler and storage area.
- Sixteen (16) years of age or older
- Foundation in basic cooking techniques
- Strong interest in preparing food and curiosity for new techniques, ingredients and tools.
- Strong customer service focus.