Hospitality/Coat check pt 2nd shift/seasonal
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $10.55 / hr plus tips
Assists guests in the areas of the Information Desk and Coat Check Operations with the storage of items; while applying high guest service standards.
- Provides guests with information about casino and hotel services, restaurants, various amenities and answers guest inquiries.
- Assists guests with secure storage and retrieval of luggage, packages, coats, hats, cell phones and other items.
- Maintains control log of the movement of luggage and other items.
- Cleans and maintains work area and applicable equipment.
- Occasional Tasks
Part time seasonal opportunities with a shift time of 4p to 12:30 am
If you are looking for a seasonal position to work 2 to 5 shifts per/week to include weekend this is your opportunity!
- Any combination of education and/or experience in hospitality or related field to equal one year.
- The ability to communicate basic information and ideas in spoken English so others will understand.
- On feet or standing 100% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Exposure to outdoor temperatures in winter and summer.