Humera is currently seeking a Recruiter II for our client in Hopkins, MN. Our client is a company that provides food, agriculture, risk management, financial and industrial products and services around the globe. This position will be responsible to provide full cycle recruiting services including sourcing, attracting, and selecting talent in collaboration with business partners. The incumbent will execute the implementation and administration of processes as well as relationship management, governance and compliance, and data research and analysis for a complex geography and/or business partner. This is a long-term contract opportunity.
- 65% Develop, Implement & Execute Recruitment Strategies, Programs and Processes
- Draws on a general knowledge of the business environment, requirements and strategies to determine the recruitment and candidate sourcing strategy and priorities to align with the business/functional goals.
- Draws upon general industry knowledge to provide input on finding functional talent (best sourcing/recruiting channels and methods), which includes utilizing labor market consultation, competitive intelligence, and selling the company brand.
- Provide full cycle recruiting services including recruitment strategy session, candidate sourcing, interviewing, selection processes, offer management, process documentation, compliance management, and status communication with candidates and hiring managers.
- Utilize recruitment technology systems (i.e. Taleo), process enhancements, and Taleo analytic capabilities to achieve efficiencies in recruiting activities.
- Actively participates in recruitment related projects or initiatives with businesses/functions
- 25% Relationship Management
- With general oversight from the Strategic Recruitment Manager, develops and maintains internal/external relationships related to the recruitment process which may include: hiring managers, human resource professionals, industry contacts, candidates, etc.
- Utilizes general recruitment subject matter expertise to partner with business and HR leadership (e.g. BU Managers, Business HR Managers, etc.) regarding recruiting/sourcing strategies, candidate assessment, metrics and analytics, position responsibilities, forecasting, etc.
- Manages respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities and ensure a strong and positive client and candidate experience.
- Provides general training and direction related to a Talent Recruitment process or system for HR professionals in the business.
- Where applicable, participates in the management and selection of vendors.
- 10% Employment Governance & Compliance
- Drawing upon general employment knowledge and experience, ensures Talent Recruitment compliance requirements are met which may include:
- Policy and legal requirements for a specific region/country/state
- Administration of internal systems and/or creation of processes to ensure compliance with country/local labor laws
- Coordinates accountability measures and processes to ensure compliance of policies, processes, and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting for HR roles
- Strong Taleo experience
- Strong business acumen, business partnering skills and orientation towards results
- Ability to gather and analyze data, and implement recommendations with business partners
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of diversity recruiting strategies
- Solid organizational skills and detail orientation
- Strong process management skills that ensure consistent quality of service delivery
- Excellent client service skills and ability to build rapport with candidates and clients at all levels
- Influencing skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience with a recruiting system such as Taleo, LinkedIn, etc.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Knowledge of employment laws applicable to the recruiting process
- Previous experience sourcing, pipelining or headhunting
- Agriculture recruiting experience