Credit Specialist - Southwest Metro
Staffing Partners Inc has an immediate opening for a Credit Specialist to join our client's team in the southwest metro! This is a fast paced position with a growing organization. Qualified candidates will have at least 2 years of experience in a credit or finance position and have excellent customer service skills.
- Gathering customer credit information for an assigned territory of customers.
- Monitoring customer credit conditions and directing pro-active collection activities for clients.
- Working with potential and current customers, alongside the sales team, to obtain and maintain current and accurate credit applications and financial information.
- Utilization of national credit reporting tools to obtain customer's credit reports and financial histories.
- Initiating collection activities with customers to proactively deal with account delinquencies.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates Degree preferred.
- 2+ years experience in a credit or finance capacity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word & Excel.
Apply for Credit Specialist - Southwest Metro
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly