Presbyterian Homes & Services Maranatha Campus in Brooklyn Center Minnesota is seeking a Receptionist for its team. This position includes working every other weekend and scheduled holidays 10am-6pm.
Consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring Christian environment.
5401 69th Avenue North
Brooklyn Center, MN 55429
Maranatha is a unique community made up of independent and assisted living apartments, linked to the newly rebuilt care center and transitional care where 24 hour skilled nursing care is provided.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Access to bus route
- Off-street parking
- Discounted employee meals
This community offers the following care options:Independent living, Assisted Living, Care Center/Long Term Care, Long Term Care with Memory Care, Transitional Care/Rehab
The Receptionist is responsible for providing excellent customer service and public relations needed for quality care and services to all customers. Other responsibilities include answering and transferring all incoming telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner, serving as an information resource, and performing a variety of administrative duties as assigned.
- High school graduate preferred.
- Three (3) months to twelve (12) months work as a receptionist is desired.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Experience with various office equipment such as copy machines, multi-line phones, postage meter, fax machines, etc.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency and experience in various programs including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Publisher and Word is desired.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.