5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Presbyterian Homes & Services is seeking a full time High Volume Recruiter to join our team. This is an exciting addition to our established Central Recruiting team as we expand to serve our Communities better. In this role you will support 10+ communities with their efforts to recruit candidates in the following roles: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Trained Medication Assistant (TMA), Server/Dietary Aide, and Cook.
This is very fast paced position with a lot of visibility within our organization. This role requires a person with a dynamic personality, strong technology and database mining skills, ability to think creatively about sourcing and a strong desire to produce results. Experience with and a desire to engage in high volume recruiting involving phone interviewing is critical as you will be working on filling 80+ openings at any given time. Our partner communities and our residents rely on us to find great candidates to fill these open roles. PLEASE NOTE: This is not a full desk recruiting position.
If you have a vibrant personality, great customer service skills, ambition, and are not afraid of heavy outbound phone activity we would love to hear from you. Consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring Christian environment. We really do MAKE A DIFFERENCE in the lives of those we serve each and every single day. PLUS- the recruiting team is FUN!!
This position offices out of our Home Office in Roseville, MN. Want to work for an organization that publicly states that employees are the most important resource in our ministry and to that end is committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference? You have come to the right place!
Since 1955 Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS) has been providing the best in housing, care and services for older adults. As an integral part of service, we are guided by:
To honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults
Christian Ministry- Reflect the love of God
Ready and Engaged People- Create ownership and utilize strengths
Operational Integrity- Do what we said we would do
Service Excellence- Create an exceptional customer experience
Stewardship- Optimize resources and expand ministry
This position requires excellent time management skills. Our recruiters support on average 10-15 of our community locations in the Twin Cities and Western Wisconsin, and currently have 70-120 open positions at any given time (limited to 2-4 skill sets, generally). This position in particular will support the recruiting of Nursing Assistants, TMA's, Cooks, and Servers
General responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain an accurate spreadsheet of open positions by actively and regularly communicating with the sites you support
- Partner with your recruiting team as you talk to candidates who may be appropriate for a site someone else supports
- Follow up in a timely manner with applicants- current goal is to reach out to new applicants within 48 hours of applying (not including weekends)
- Review applications, schedule and conduct phone interviews- goal of 1 per hour, and set up site interviews if applicable
- Help build and improve upon recruitment and sourcing processes as we grow and the candidate pool and/or the needs of the organization change
- Utilize technology to create efficiencies and manage your candidate pool effectively (iCIMS experience a plus)
- Otherduties as needed to support recruitment
- 4-year degree in business, HR, or other related field OR 3+ years experience recruiting/selection. Experience with the principles of effective behavioral-based interviewing , data gathering, and interpretation.
- Proficiency with technology systems that support recruiting and candidate selection—experience with Applicant tracking systems (we use iCIMS) and staffing tools, in addition to Microsoft office/ Outlook calendar software.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Experience recruiting for clinical positions such as Nursing Assistant, RN and LPN a plus
- Experience teaching/training adult learners
- Demonstrated communication skills and well-developed Organizational/administrative skills.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.