Humera is looking for a Project Specialist for our client in Little Canada. Our client is a medical technology and services provider dedicated to advancing the practice of medicine by reducing risk wherever possible and contributing to successful outcomes for every patient. The candidate in this position will have the responsibility of working with digital marketing platforms (content management systems, databases, email systems, project management systems), and understanding of how to incorporate relevant content development and distribution tools, including HTML, video and video players, a working knowledge of HTML, SEO experience in web page layout, analytic tools.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Web content management
- Email project coordination
- Mobile content management
- Other digital channel projects
- Digital project management including - process for updating content, manages workflow, bringing best practices and efficiency to the process.
- Manages relationships with business partners - gather information, clarify questions, discover solutions and confirm approvals.
- Support content migration and loading of special projects as prioritized by the business
- Ensure the user experience is optimized for all content that is published on properties.
- Works to be timely and efficient and collaborative
- Adhere to digital Marketing policies including Web Content Review and Approval, Removal, and Governance policies
- Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
- Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience working in a customer/account services and problem solving environment
- 2 - 5+ years of experience working with digital marketing platforms (content management systems, databases, email systems, project management system)
- Experience working in a broader enterprise/cross-division business unit model preferred.
- Understanding of how to incorporate relevant content development and distribution tools, including HTML, video and video players.
- Working knowledge of HTML, SEO principles, and web page layout.
- Knowledge and some experience in web analytics tools .
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
- Efficient project management with ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Interpersonal and customer service skills, including open communication.
- Experience in web writing or editorial is appreciated
- Web content management system (enterprise systems, Sitecore and Akamai/Video)
- Email (Silverpop, SF Marketing Cloud)
- Mobile (Loop)
- Database management (Informatica)
- Sharepoint, Box, Basecamp, Slack, Robohead
- Zinc (approval system)