7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Career Solutions is currently partnering with the world's largest manufacturer of commercial HVAC systems. We are seeking a Safety Manager for this rewarding employment opportunity! Compensation starts at $84k annually and up based on experience at this company. Position is on 1st shift. Initial screening is through Doherty Career Solutions. This person plans, guides, and implements organization safety program to ensure safe, healthy, and accident-free work environment
Safety Manager Main Duties/Responsibilities:
- Development and monitoring of site specific written environmental, health and safety policies and/or practices to augment legal requirements and corporate policies and practices.
- Coordination and performance of all incident investigations to insure prompt corrective action is taken to minimize company exposure to future incidents and provide a legal record when needed.
- Development of an industrial hygiene program to monitor and control personal and general work area exposures at the site. Examples include; noise, heat stress, ergonomics, chemical exposure and radiation.
- Continually monitor, review and evaluate site's exposure to risk of injury and loss. Inform and assist site management in taking action as necessary towards prevention and control.
- Review of new equipment and specification to determine if all safety and health hazards have been identified and proper precautions put in place prior to operation. This includes formal review following installation to ensure incorporation of any required additions.
- Evaluation of necessity and the appropriate selection of personal protective equipment and implement a proper training program for its use.
- Ensure the development of effective EH&S training Programs. Assist supervisors in the delivery of training to employees of all required environmental, health and safety programs.
Safety Manager Key Requirements/Qualifications:
- Working knowledge, experience, and competence in managing and maintaining EHS Management Systems i.e. ISO14001, OHSAS 18001 and other third party certificates.
- Must have extensive knowledge of OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Act), state OSHA, DOL (Department of Labor), DOH (Department of Health), EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and local regulations.
Contact To apply for the Safety Manager, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Safety Manager position, please call 952.562.1033 or email email@example.com. #officecareer
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app