Social Manager - Campaign Management and Guest Engagement
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Social Manager - Campaign Management and Guest EngagementThis position will drive the development of Target's social strategy and is responsible for coordinating and managing all go-to-market aspects of both paid and organic social media campaigns and activities across all social platforms for Target. Manage existing social tools and lead the piloting of new tools, platforms and ad units to optimize campaigns and content. Lead collaboration with external partners and internal teams throughout the company to achieve media and financial goals. Accountable for ensuring campaigns are on schedule, built on key learnings and insights, and perform as planned.Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. Take the lead as you…
- Drive the development of paid social campaign content from creative concept through publishing across multiple platforms and categories.
- Leverage testing results, internal and external market research, guest-level insights and performance metrics to build and continuously evolve comprehensive and relevant social strategies for our guests.
- Maintain strong relationships and lead collaboration between internal (media strategy, marketing strategy, creative, merchandising, legal, PR) and external partners (platforms, creative agencies, media agencies, influencers) to deliver on business priorities and ensure multi-channel integration.
- Build a unified brand and channel experience that amplifies and differentiates Target's value proposition throughout the guest journey.
- Develop holistic social plans that include both paid and organic content to drive guest engagement.
- Manage content approval processes by targeting creative milestones and determining publishing timelines, best practices and moderation plans.
- Troubleshoot any implementation hurdles and drive actionable recommendations.
- Publish, moderate and engage 1:1 with guests via paid and organic content to maintain pulse on daily trends and guest conversation.
- Manage monthly social editorial calendar in partnership with Guest Engagement team.
- Aggregate best practices and key learnings for platforms, tools, and campaigns to provide organization recommendation for optimizing marketing activities.
- Provide stakeholders competitive views of best in class brand campaigns and best in class campaign executions.
- Bachelor Degree
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Deep knowledge of digital and social platforms including ad units (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Snapchat)
- Experience with campaign or project management
- Passion for social media and retail landscape
- Naturally curious, self-starter
- Experience with A/B and/or multivariate testing
- Strong written, verbal communication and analytical skills
- Excellent time and project management skills; ability to work within tight deadlines
- Creativity, teamwork and strong attention to detail required
- Analytical skills to assess ROI and program effectiveness
- Must be able to work independently as well as cross-functionally