Digital Marketing Specialist
Responsible for the general online implementation, maintenance and coordination of the TruStone marketing plans, goals, and brand image, which will include performing a variety of duties related to the digital marketing function. Specific responsibilities include developing the creative direction of TruStone ancillary websites, coordinating email marketing, search engine optimization and search engine marketing efforts while continually learning, recommending and monitoring digital avenues to increase credit union brand image and visibility.
Essential Functions, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide direct digital marketing support to the marketing department and other departments as needed.
- Design, develop, and implement digital marketing programs including but not limited to Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, display and retargeting strategies.
- Oversee the operations and functionality of the credit union’s marketing automation system, working with management to translate cross-department opportunities into functional automated campaigns.
- Coordinate, implement and track testing methodologies (e.g. A/B and multivariate testing) in partnership with the marketing team on all elements of the digital marketing mix to improve conversation rates to optimize campaign results.
- Work in-tandem with marketing team to analyze data, review trends, and present opportunities for improved targeted marketing efforts and enhancements to marketing strategy.
- Responsible for creation and execution of e-Newsletters, email marketing, and other digital communications.
- Poses a strong business acumen coupled with technical ability to use data to present solutions.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to build and execute a comprehensive member onboarding program to increase product per member and contribute to member retention efforts.
- Manage roadmap and updates to TruStone website, Mortgage Lending Services website, intranet and other ancillary websites owned or maintained by TruStone Financial.
- Incorporate analyzed metrics and usability trend to validate current strategy and effetely make recommendations for improvements.
- Develop and coordinate in-branch media displays including scheduling and placement.
- Partner with the marketing team to establish and implement objectives and priorities for the credit union’s online marketing strategies.
- Maintain the sales and marketing qualified lead process and report results to department management.
- Collaborate with marketing team members to analyze and interpret digital marketing reports to include promotions and programs, reporting to department management on a monthly basis.
- Establish and manage outside vendor relationships necessary to carry out position’s responsibilities that lead to successful completion of assigned digital marketing assignments.
- Monitor competitors’ products and services in the marketplace to ensure there are no competitive gaps in our products.
- Recommend product and service enhancements that support the long-term online vision of the Credit Union.
- Working knowledge of TruStone Financials MCIF, CRM and marketing automation systems to present creative marketing strategies and develop mail lists for the distribution of credit union information.
- Must maintain up-to-date knowledge of all financial services industry laws and regulations that pertain to this position and to the credit union’s marketing efforts.
- Other duties as assigned and developed.
Major Skills and Competencies
- Exceptional oral, written and digital communication and copywriting skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail is required.
- Experience working in Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work within a high pressure, deadline orientated environment.
- Effective organizational skills, ability to produce results and achieve objectives, work within tight deadlines, while working independently and as part of a team within a department and across the organization.
- Professional, flexible, enthusiastic with the ability to manage multiple projects successfully.
- Experience with producing financial product materials desired.
- Ability to develop knowledge of credit unions, financial regulatory rules and financial products necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field, or an equivalent level of current knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through work experience
- Demonstrated strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies and best practices
- 1-2 years’ experience managing social media accounts
- Experience with an email marketing platform such as MailChimp, Eloqua, Marketo or other similar platforms
- Basic HTML skills
- General experience with Search Engine Optimization/Search Engine Marketing
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment screening
- Video production and editing capabilities