Coating Line Operator
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a client in Burnsville, MN to place an experienced Coating Operator on 1st shift. If you are looking for full-time hours on 1st shift (6am-2:30pm) this could be the job for you! The pay for this position is $14+ per hour depending on experience.
SUMMARY Our client is almost exclusively an electronics manufacturing services provider. They ensure that their employees enjoy a creative environment with opportunities for growth. Their positions are challenging but the work is rewarding!
COATING OPERATOR DUTIES/RESPONSIBLITIES
- Daily responsibilities include set-up and preparation for coating material
- Operator should be able to pay close attention to detail
- Reading prints in order to effectively mask the products
- Reads and adheres to process documentation, machine manuals and training materials.
- No experience required
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable with working in a repetitive environment
High School Diploma or GED
To apply for the Coating Operator role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Coating Operator role position, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro Branch in Edina office at 952-832-3577.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app