7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing is interviewing candidates for a Process Technician to work at our client company located in Litchfield, MN. The hours are 3pm-1am Monday-Thursday. Overtime opportunities may be available. The pay range is $17-$20 per hour.
• Facilitate process development and improvement for glass component production using established continuous improvement methods and tools. Primary goals: to achieve rapid new process development, yield improvement, daily throughput, and productivity/efficiency.
PROCESS TECHNICIAN RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work within ISO system to develop work instructions and process checks to ensure ongoing quality.
• Work improvements including raw material selection, cost reduction, glass processing, yields, cycle time reductions, part and machine set ups, machining, lapping, polishing, cleaning, and final inspection.
• Create solutions to complex technical problems in manufacturing cell of production
PROCESS TECHNICIAN REQUIREMENTS
• Problem solver and innovative
• 8D and RCCA tools, LEAN production planning, statistical analysis
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Skilled with Microsoft Office software
Desired Experience and Education:
2 or 4 year engineering or technical degree or equivalent manufacturing experience, LEAN and six sigma training, understanding of production flow and machining principles.
To apply for this position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about this position, please call our Hutchinson office at 320-234-6123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS or Android l www.doherty.jobs/app