Parts Runner, Bloomington Chrysler Jeep Dodge
As a Parts Runner at our Bloomington Chrysler Dealership, you will be check in orders, pull orders, and put stock away, deliver parts to Technicians, pick and set up parts deliveries for wholesale customers, scrap warranty and/or obsolete parts, check over company vehicles, keep company vehicles clean and all other duties, tasks, and/or projects as assigned.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Career Growth — Internal Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous Training Opportunities
- Employee Discounts on New/Used Vehicles, Service, and Parts
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Healthcare Benefits, 401k, Disability, Life Insurance, PTO, and Volunteer Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
Do the Right Thing • Lead by Example • Display Positive Energy • Be Open Minded
- Prior retail/wholesale parts and/or ADP experience is helpful
- Ability to sit, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, and work on your feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift, lower, push, leverage, carry, and manipulate packages occasionally weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work well as a member of a team
- Must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
Walser Automotive Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements. Walser Automotive Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.