Building Maintenance Mechanic Sun-Wed 7pm-5:30am
Days: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Hiring rate or hiring range: $18.00 - $22.00 / hr based on qualifications
Performs building and equipment installation, maintenance, and repairs to ensure building safety and efficiency of operations.
- Performs preventive maintenance and repairs on building structure and equipment, such as Blackjack table felt replacement, light bulb changeout, plumbing, and ceiling, wall, and floor systems.
- Maintains and repairs laundry and wardrobe equipment.
- Maintains pool and spa.
- Fulfills work orders on building maintenance.
- Installs new hardware components, office fixtures, and miscellaneous items.
- Supports Project Services on remodeling and new construction.
- Responds to and assists in all building, equipment, or systems emergency situations involving the Engineering and Maintenance department.
Schedule would be: Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed 7:00pm-5:30am
Two-year building maintenance degree and two years' field experience or a combination of education and experience.
- Basic knowledge of electricity and plumbing principles.
- Basic knowledge of blueprint reading.
- Valid driver's license may be required with a good driving record.
- Industrial Truck Driving permit may be required (forklift).
- On feet or standing 85% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 65 lbs.
- Will work inside 85% of the time and 15% will work outside.
- Experience with small equipment repair (e.g. vacumes, floor cleaning equipment, etc)
- Knowledge of general construction.
- Experience with assisting with Building permits.
- Basic knowledge of roof maintenance.
- Basic knowledge of parts room inventory.