HR Assistant - Bloomington MN
Staffing Partners Inc has an immediate opening for an HR Assistant with our growing client! This role will report directly to the Staffing Manager. This person will provide support to the Recruiting Team and will be the main point of contact during candidate scheduling, questions, and the on-boarding process.
- Manage all administration of the recruiting activities for the Recruiting Team. This includes verbal and written communications with candidates, coordinating interview schedules, and managing the on-boarding process.
- Track and report candidate information using a web-based applicant tracking tool and other software programs.
- Administer background checks and coordinate drug screens for candidates joining the organization.
- Complete projects and additional tasks as assigned by the Recruiting Manager.
- 1-2 years administrative experience.
- HR or Talent Acquisition experience highly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks with frequent interruptions.
- Strong organizational skills, with a focus on attention to detail and accuracy while meeting tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- High level of integrity, sound judgment & discretion regarding handling confidential or sensitive information.
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, etc).
Apply for HR Assistant - Bloomington MN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly