Accounts Payable Specialist
Staffing Partners has an opening for an Accounts Payable Specialist with our client in the south metro! The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for accounts payable for the entire organization and assisting with payroll. Qualified candidates will have at least one year of experience in accounts payable and familiarity with payroll processes.
- Ensuring all invoices and claims are posted and paid in a proper and timely manner.
- Reconciling vendor account statements monthly to make sure accounts payable records agree with vendor customer account statements and resolve discrepancies.
- Printing checks for signatures, mail payments, and files invoices.
- Maintaining vendor information and prepares annual 1099’s.
- Utilizing ADP to ensure that bi-weekly payroll is completed in a timely manner.
- Maintaining all payroll files, including electronic and hard copy storage, in an organized manner.
- Responding to employee questions regarding payroll.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in payroll and AP.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel Word, etc), QuickBooks, and ADP.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and high productivity demands.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.