Network Systems and Security Manager
Are you looking for a career that provides you with the resources to succeed, award winning tools and technology, and full confidence to know that you have a team who has your back? Guess what, you've found this with Plus Relocation.
Plus is driven to be the best relocation management company in the industry. We are committed to providing completely customised global mobility programs and flawless execution. Our game-changing, innovative approach has propelled us from a boutique firm, to a full-service global mobility powerhouse with offices located around the world. Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with additional offices in London, Hong Kong, and Shanghai, our tri-regional model allows us to deliver seamless mobility services in more than 176 countries.
We invest in our employees by concentrating on continuous training, personal development, creating work-life balance, utilizing the Gallup Strengths Finder to explore individual strengths, and believe in creating opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.
Plus is looking for a Manager, Network Systems and Security to join our Technology team. Someone with at least 7 years of experience in technologies spanning: Relational Databases, Networks, OSs, Security, Testing tools, web based technologies and TCP/IP protocols. An ideal candidate will possess skills in Microsoft Server, Operating Systems, Office 365 and related applications, along with advanced knowledge of desktop, laptop, peripheral hardware, server and network structure. This role is to be worked in our Headquarter office in Minneapolis, and you would be working under the direction of our VP of Technology.
If you are an experienced, passionate, and driven network systems and security professional, then we want to speak to you!
Manager of Network Systems and Security Overview:
The Network Systems and Security Manager is responsible for the operational support and managing the relationship and delivery of Plus managed service providers including implementations and administration for system configurations, installations, and software and hardware upgrades, Network performance, configurations and security monitoring.
What your day as a Manager of Network Systems and Security looks like:
- Providing installation, administration and support of new and existing server, workstation and database applications
- Monitoring performance, security, storage, memory allocation, and all aspects of server and hosted Cloud-based environment health
- Applying and enforcing Incident and Change management procedures which includes software/hardware upgrades, patches, and maintenance
- Managing SOC/ISO and Security compliance and certifications
- Contributing to security assessment responses and ensure compliance with existing client commitments and legal obligations for data privacy and security
- Managing security incident response processes in collaboration with the Plus Security and Compliance Committee
- Troubleshooting network, connection and application issues
- Managing monthly vulnerability scanning conducted by Plus managed service provider, and ensure prioritization and completion of remediation activities ongoing
- Managing annual penetration testing, coordinating with external vendor conducting tests, and coordinating all remediation activities
- Coordinating and facilitating annual Disaster Recovery failover test
- Conducting and reporting on quarterly privileged access reviews (PAR)
- Providing hardware and software installation, maintenance and support for all computer equipment, including servers, PC's and software including after-hours support
- Coordinating installs, migrations, and upgrades and routine LAN administrative tasks (backups, restores, access admin, etc.) to systems during window of availability in partnership with Plus managed service provider
- Executing performance and capacity planning
- Equipment procurement, asset-tracking, budget planning
- Producing and update system documentation and providing timely reports of progress and status
- Maintaining and monitoring team workload, performance, and service delivery quality
- Determining baseline service performance metrics and set goals for excellence
- Ensuring successful completion of direct reports’ Performance Goals
- Assessing developmental needs and assist in the initial and ongoing training and education opportunities
- Conducting quarterly and annual performance reviews with recommendations for salary increases, promotions, and disciplinary action as appropriate
- Oversee allocation of resources and staff to ensure consistent, high-quality customer service
- Providing guidance for team members regarding the resolution of routine as well as complex operational and customer service situations
What you will bring to this position:
- Ability to respond resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities, and challenges
- Effective and proactive problem-solving skills
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Innovative and able to challenge existing processes
- Strong project management skills
- Successful contract negotiation skills
- Advanced knowledge in Active Directory, VMware, Citrix, Exchange and Office 365, Windows Server, Networking and Security required
- Administration of Google Apps, WebEx/Skype, Cisco AnyConnect VPN, and 2-factor authentication technologies
Why choose Plus Relocation?
Our vision, mission, and values says it all - we have the best employees who care and want to make a difference. Below are just a few additional perks of working at Plus:
- Use of Gallup Strengths Finder
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Salary
- Free Personal training (remote)
- Wellbeing Program
- Leadership Focused Development
- Travel and Life Insurance
- Supplementary Medical Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Sick Leave
Want to learn more? Check us out at http://www.plusrelocation.com/careers/. We look forward to hearing from you!