7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing has partnered with a leading employer in the Morris, MN area. We are seeking a Maintenance Manager for this direct hire permanent employment opportunity! Regular schedule is Monday-Friday from 7:00am-4:00pm but may require hours outside the norm, as well as on-call duties. Maintenance Manager salary is $65,000-$75,000 based on experience and skillset.
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for the maintenance, repair or replacement of plant equipment and systems, to ensure maximum production quantity and quality, while supporting the policies, goals and objectives of the company.
Maintenance Manager Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Monitoring operation of plant equipment and systems
· Initiates and carries out projects that improve efficiency and/or reduce costs
· Reviews the operation of plant equipment and systems to minimize downtime
· Directs, maintains and enforces the safety program for the maintenance department
· Monitors the use and inventory of spare parts, supplies and equipment
· Develops and maintains departmental budget and makes recommendations for capital improvements
· Directly supervises all maintenance staff
· Ensures that maintenance technicians are properly trained, equipped and motivated
· Assists with interviewing, hiring and training of maintenance personnel
· Conducts employee performance reviews and addresses complaints and resolves problems
Maintenance Manager Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· 2 year degree or technical/vocational training
· 3+ years maintenance and/or management experience
· Knowledge of pumps, valves, centrifuges, conveyors, boilers, refrigeration, etc.
· Understanding of CMMS (computerized maintenance management software)
· Electrical background is a plus but not required
· Advanced mathematical ability
· Strong troubleshooting, communication and decision making ability
To apply for the Maintenance Manager position, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Doherty Recruiter at 218-470-0274 for more information.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app