Feed Mill Operator
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
FEED MILL OPERATOR
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Thompson, Iowa, is currently interviewing for a Feed Mill Operator, 1st shift.
Our client, Rembrandt Foods, is seeking a Feed Mill Operator, to work 1st shift, in their Thompson, Iowa location. This position reports to Feed Mill Manager. The pay rate is $16.00. Rembrandt Foods is a leading egg ingredient producer in the United States, with global distribution. We supply egg ingredients to food manufacturers, brand owners, and foodservice industries.
FEED MILL OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
The Feed Mill Operator position is responsible for:
• Ordering ingredients weekly as needed to make feed.
• Monitor ingredient levels; receive trucks, feed schedule and all other activities in feed mill operation.
• Operate feed mill equipment.
• Follow all OSHA safety regulations and procedures.
FEED MILL OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Feed Mill Operator role:
• Public relation skills and proper business phone etiquette.
• Ability to read, and effectively communicate information both written and oral.
• Must be able to work independently with limited supervision, while also being able to build strong relationships with co-workers in order to foster strong teamwork.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs on a regular basis.
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Feed mill Operator position, please contact the Doherty Rembradnt office at 641-584-2050 ext 232. You can also email your resume directly to email@example.com or apply online at www.doherty.jobs.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app