7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a leader in the metal finishing industry located in New Hope, MN. We are seeking a Scheduler for this exciting temporary to hire opportunity! Compensation for the Scheduler will depend on qualifications.
In the Schedule role, you will work with all departments to coordinate customer requirements, plant capabilities and manpower in order to achieve scheduling deadlines.
Scheduler Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with customer service personnel in an effort to consistently meet our customer needs and demands.
- Work closely with the tooling department to ensure the necessary tooling needs are available to handle all scheduling needs.
- Communicate with all production departments on “hot” orders and any missed commitments throughout the day.
- Review time studies, participate in job reviews and make suggestions for re-quoting when necessary.
- Work very closely with the Production Supervisor(s) and Team Leaders to fully understand the following: Load sizes, Number of loads per employee, department, and shift.
Scheduler Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred but not required.
- Strong understanding of Pioneer Metal Finishing processes and procedures.
- Sharp parts, sharp tooling, heavy carts, occasional hot and cold temperature and humidity levels, heat from ovens, moderate noise levels, limited hand and air tool use, compressed air (must use hearing protection).
- Must be able to lift 30-50 lbs. unassisted.
- Potential splash exposure near process lines.
- Various chemicals used in process.
- Must be willing to submit to a drug test.
- Steel Toed boots are required.
To apply for the Scheduler role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Scheduler position, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro in Brooklyn Park at 952-835-8883
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app