Lead Product Owner - Enterprise Tools
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Lead Product Owner - Enterprise ToolsThis position represents the “voice of the customer” by maintaining and prioritizing the backlog to ensure that the team is working on stories that maximize business value and deliver necessary fixes and functionality to all customersUse your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. Take the lead as you:
- Ensure stories clearly communicate the customer and stakeholder needs to meet key business objectives and strategies for the product.
- Maintain and refine backlog: Create user stories and acceptance criteria and prioritize all stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum business value that align with product strategy.
- Work in scrum team, ensuring the teams are aligned around similar goals and objectives and attending all scrum meetings.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Encourage the open exchange of information and viewpoints
- Inspire others to achieve challenging goals and high standards of performance while committing to the organization's direction
- Foster a sense of urgency to achieve goals and leverage resources to overcome unexpected obstacles
- 7+ years of experience with 2+ years in a product role or equivalent
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with technology and ability to facilitate communication between business and tech teams
- Experience working in an agile environment (e.g. user stories, iterative development, etc.)
- Expert in product areas of purchasing, supply chain, inventory management
- Knowledge in finance/cost accounting/SAP desired