Advanced Practice Nurse
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Presbyterian Homes & Services is seeking an Advanced Practice Nurse (NP) to join its Optage Primary Care team.
Consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring Christian environment.
The primary purpose of the Advance Practice Nurse (APN) is to deliver primary care services to older adults in the settings in which they elect to be served. A licensed and credentialed APN will provide diagnosis, treatment, consultation, and follow-up while delivering primary or emergent services that results in effective, consistent, collaborative, and coordinated care based on the needs of the older adult.
The Advance Practice Nurse has responsibility as a member of Presbyterian Homes Primary Care (PHPC) to participate in the planning and implementation of primary care services to older adults in their homes and communities.
- A current license as a registered nurse with current licensure the State Board of Nursing in state(s) in which he/she practices.
- Graduation with a master's degree from an accredited advanced practice nurse practitioner program.
- Nationally certified as a Family, Adult, or Geriatric Nurse Practitioner.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience working with the older adult in multiple settings.
- Experience in medication management, chronic disease management, home or hospice care, and long-term care settings preferred
- Demonstrated computer proficiency.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.