Accounts Receivable Accountant
Real People ● Real Values ● Real Careers
- Review Billing for Accounts Receivable Customers
- Send out customer statements on a monthly basis
- Complete regular collection calls to minimize aged receivables
- Reconcile customer accounts and address billing discrepancies
- Complete cash applications for customers
- Complete write offs for uncollectible accounts
- Reconcile Accounts Receivable account to the General Ledger
- Work with external customers on Accounts Receivable aging
- Performs other administrative duties, as needed
- Embrace and exhibit CORE Values
- All other duties, tasks and/or projects as assigned
- Must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
- Minimum of Associate's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Minimum 3 years Accounts Receivable Experience
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Follow collection procedures and guidelines
The Walser Automotive Group (WAG) is a multi-entity business that operates vehicle dealerships, collision services, financial services, and related businesses and employs over 1,700 people in the Twin Cities market as well as the Wichita Kansas area. Walser is a family owned, family run business that has had a strong presence for over 50 years. WAG plays an important role in supporting the communities we serve by operating a foundation which donates 5% of pre-tax profits to the Walser Foundation. WAG also funds scholarships in seven area high schools and is a proud member of the Minnesota Keystone Program.
We are proud to operate under a set of values that support our employees and the communities we serve.
Do the Right Thing ● Lead by Example ● Display Positive Energy ● Be Open minded
Walser Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package including employee discounts. Walser provides transfer, promotional and career growth opportunities.