Days: Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Hiring rate or hiring range: $15.83 - $17.81 / hr based on qualifications
Produces high quality bakery goods, including breads, pastries, and desserts, enhancing the guest's dining experience and driving repeat business.
- Produces high quality bakery goods from scratch recipes.
- Maintains bakery equipment, inventory, and production charts.
- Maintains all food safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Rotates all baked products according to dates.
Schedule: 3:00pm -11:00pm - Tuesday/ Wednesday off (Receive shift differential of .50/hr more for any hours worked 4 pm - 12am (midnight))
This is a full time position that does include an affordable benefit package that includes: Medical, Dental, 401(k), 3.5 weeks of paid time off your first year on the job. We also have on site ammenties like: Chiroprator, Physical Therapist, Urgent Care, Vision Clinic, dental Clinic, Pharmacy, Fitness Club, and day care.
- Two years' professional bakery experience.
- Must pass bakery activity.
- Knowledge of specialized procedures, i. e., mixing, wet mix methods, scratch dough, breads, and pastry.
- Skill in product finishing, such as glazes, frostings, etc.
- On feet or standing 100% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Exposure to temperature extremes - varied temperatures between freezer and hotline / ovens.