7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Humera is seeking a part time Purchasing Coordinator for a non-profit healthy living facility in Minneapolis. This individual will be responsible for entering data into a proprietary database along with the purchasing and collating of orders for materials, goods and supplies.
- Processing purchase orders
- Processing check request
- Following up with vendors on invoice discrepancies
- Updating internal catalog data in our purchasing system
- Tracking orders and expediting as needed
- Following up with vendors on shipment issues to achieve resolution
- Tracking orders and spending on projects
- Running reports
- 1 year or more experience data entry in a purchasing (p2p) or AP (ERP) system
- Purchasing admin experience or AP experience for one or more years
- Proficient with excel.
Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays. Hours can be flexible 7AM-6PM