- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Top Talent is partnering with a well-established insurance company in search of a full-time, direct hire Insurance Producer. This position is Monday - Friday with business hours and provides a base salary + a generous commission structure. If you strive working as a team to meet goals and have a desire to achieve results, then we want you on our team!
Insurance Producer Job Responsibilities:
• Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
• Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referral sources.
• Foster relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
• Grow sales revenue by creatively reaching prospective clients.
• Personalize and explain insurance policy options based upon prospective client needs and goals.
Insurance Producer Job Requirements:
• Ability to obtain or currently possess a property & casualty insurance license.
• 1-3 years' experience and success in outside sales
• Confident, self-starter who works well in a team oriented atmosphere.
• Driven and goal-oriented individual.
• Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations.
• Be capable of handling customer rejection.
• Strong computer skills are a must.Contact
To apply for the Insurance Producer position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Insurance Producer position, please call your closest Doherty Top Talent office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Brooklyn Park: 952-715-5200
- Edina: 952-832-8363
- Minneapolis: 612-208-1611
- Roseville: 651-489-5000