Maintenance Technician - Full Time
If you have a passion and desire to enrich the lives and touch the hearts of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.
Presbyterian Homes & Services - Lake Minnetonka Shores (Spring Park, MN) is seeking a Full Time Evening Maintenance Technician for its team. This position is M-F 2pm to 10:30pm, and every fifth weekend. Some holidays may be required (up to two per year). Must work well independently.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for creating a safe and secure environment by maintaining the buildings, grounds, and equipment in a safe and efficient manner, consistent with regulations and established policies, procedures and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to perform Level I core competencies specific to job as defined by site requirements.
- Able to work independently, multi task, follow directions and work under supervision.
- Relate well to and provide a professional image and services to all customers.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.