As a Service Admin you will work directly with the Service Advisor focusing on the back end work for customers needing major repairs, warranty recalls, or diagnostics. It will include opening, modifying, and closing repair orders while ensuring all customers and vehicle information is accurate and updated. Ensuring all documentation on the repair order and final invoice accurately reflects the services performed.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Career Growth — Internal Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous Training Opportunities
- Employee Discounts on New/Used Vehicles, Service, and Parts
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Healthcare Benefits, 401k, Disability, Life Insurance, PTO, and Volunteer Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
Do the Right Thing • Lead by Example • Display Positive Energy • Be Open Minded
- Excellent Organizational Skills and Time Management
- Professional Image and Attitude
- Strong Customer Service Mentality
- Technology Proficient
- Experience in the Automotive Industry
Walser Automotive Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements. Walser Automotive Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.