Tube Press Operator
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required for Entry Level:
- Basic math skills required, use of calipers, tape measure, and micrometers essential.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment math test, physical, drug test and background test.
- Computer skills are needed for looking up specs, job orders and clocking in.
- Understand how mechanical components work and fit together.
- Must be able to meet the physical criteria of the functional job demands.
- Communicate effectively, in English, both verbal and written.
- Willingness to learn new tasks.
- Manual dexterity based on past experiences.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment written math test, physical, drug and background test.