7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Humera has positions available for Claims Support position with our client in NE Minneapolis, a company providing health coverage and services to members in Minnesota and western Wisconsin.
- Sort incoming mail according to department-specified sort criteria.
- Count and file specified claim types that are not scanned prior to payment.
- Sort, scan and prep enrollment applications including performing the BEQ lookup for the Enrollment area..
- Scan claims in preparation for entry into the claim system. Re-scan claims that are unable to be entered and back-scan claims that were entered into the claim system directly from paper.
- File scanned Enrollment applications, claims and correspondence. Retrieve scanned/paper Enrollment applications or claims as needed.
- Compile and prepare for mailing member letters, provider explanations of payment and other Claim Department correspondence.
- Enter DTR letters/Claims in Amisys accurate and timely.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.)
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One year of general business office experience required, preferably in a healthcare environment.
- PC or other computer system experience preferred. Familiarity with medical claims preferred.
The person hired to fill this position will perform a variety of support functions for the Claims Department including: sort and count incoming mail; scan documents and various other items of correspondence for a variety of departments into the imaging system including Enrollment applications and claims. File claims; retrieve claims; enter claims, correspondence, Enrollment applications, and documents. Generate DTR explanation letters.