7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Brooklyn Park is currently interviewing for an Assembler on 1st shift (8:00am -4:30pm). Compensation for this opportunity is $12.50 per hour, Monday through Friday.
If you are an experienced, motivated individual looking to work with a progressive company that has an ambitious vision of the future, then this is the job for you!
Assembler Main Duties/Responsibilities:
- Assemble components by using appropriate parts
- Report and resolve any assembly problems to Production Supervisor
- Report any quality issues by reporting it to the Quality Inspector or Production Supervisor
- Assist packers
- Review supplies and materials daily and notify Production Supervisor of shortages
Stock parts as directed by the Production Supervisor
Assembler Key Requirements/Qualifications:
- Previous assembly experience is required
- Good hand and eye dexterity
- Experience with hand and power tools essential
- Warehouse experience a plus
- Steel toe boots required
To apply for the Assembler position, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Assembler position, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro in Brooklyn Park at 952-835-8883.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app