Sr Specialist FPDR Support
JOIN US AS A SR. SPECIALIST FPDR - SUPPORT
Provide a high level of service to team members and accountholders during the entire intake process from researching, to imaging of Target Debit and Credit REDcard requests, claims and disputes. To support our team, business partners and leaders from Minneapolis, Tempe, and India, working with fraud, transaction, and payment dispute processing. Demonstrate collaboration with various partners to resolve issues and requests timely.
About This Opportunity
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Sr. Specialist FPDR - Support, you'll take the lead as you…
- Use critical thinking skills to identify criteria that qualifies disputes to be protected under the Fair Credit Billing Act (FCBAs) and assign disputes to regulatory team members using Salesforce Case Management, sending acknowledgment letters and ensuring that all SLA and Compliance requirements are met.
- Process incoming Disputes and Fraud mail; assign transaction and payment disputes letters and fraud questionnaires to team members, sort and prepare documents to be imaged, and image all documents into Knowledge Lake for retention, within established timeframes. Once imaged, validate all images prior to securely shredding.
- Assign daily workload to team members, prepare and send daily reporting of queue inventory, assigned workload, and Mastercard Electronic Billing Disputes.
- Monitor Support Inbox and respond to requests from team members and business partners regarding payments research, process credit balance refunds, payments on misapplied accounts, review video of transactions made in Target stores, and other various requests.
- Review Manual Checks spreadsheet daily for accuracy and ensure requests meet the department guidelines for clearing timeframes, and send to FRS Accounting by daily deadline for processing.
- Review Manual Letters for accuracy and content, print and include attachments, and ensure they are mailed to accountholders timely. Provide feedback to team members and leaders if there are errors, and/or they do not meet department guidelines, to avoid regulatory and compliance issues.
- Understand, articulate and maintain a base knowledge of the Target Mastercard, Target Credit Card, Target Debit Card, and internal processing systems; as well as the chargeback and fraud case management processes.
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, planning and decision making skills
- Proven excellence in guest service and problem solving
- PC skills
- Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment with a strong sense of urgency