Administrative Assistant - Minneapolis, MN
Staffing Partners Inc has an opening for an administrative assistant to join our client's sales team. This person will be responsible for managing and executing all aspects of administration in the sales department. Qualified candidates will have at least a year of administrative assistant experience, a strong customer service mentality, and be able to multitask efficiently.
- All administrative tasks including correspondence with clients/sales reps, answering phones, filing, scheduling meetings, project tracking, etc.
- Research current and potential accounts to find contacts and contact information for the sales team.
- Provide relevant information for sales reps to prepare them to call leads and answer any questions they may have before reaching out to contacts.
- Enter any relevant information into database including company, address, phone number, contact, contact title, email address, etc.
- Complete additional projects and tasks as assigned.
- 1+ year of administrative assistant experience.
- High School Diploma (Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree preferred).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Able to see the BIG picture, understand the overall goal of the team while displaying extreme attention to detail.