Bilingual Spanish Customer Service Supervisor
Humera is looking for a full time Customer Service Supervisor for our Client, Medtronic, in Fridley, MN. Medtronic is a world leader in medical devices. This individuals' responsibility includes but is not limited to: coaching, monitoring and developing a team that can achieve key performance indicators, ensure all compliance and regulatory measures are being strictly adhered to, and deliver high quality and timely customer service as well as manage service level agreements.
- Motivates, guides, and leads team with a focus on meeting and exceeding established business goals and objectives of department.
- Provides immediate supervision, regular guidance, performance management, and coaching to team members through side by sides, cube rides, and individual performance conversations.
- Ensures ongoing operations, processes and programs are completed on schedule following the established policies, practices and procedures.
- Actively participate in Department Meetings.
- Actively contribute to hiring and staffing needs of Department.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve and enhance systems and processes to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of team.
- Serve as a back-up/support leader for Managers
- Utilize the daily productivity and detail reports to ensure staff are meeting goals.
- Assist with customer issues including those that originate from elevated calls.
- Assist staff with problem solving and making judgment calls.
- Write performance reviews, coach, utilize progressive discipline.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university OR
- Associate's degree and 4 year ‘s work experience OR
- High School Diploma/GED and 8 years work experience.
- 2 years previous experience mentoring, coaching or leading individuals or a team
- Bilingual Spanish and English Speaking is required
- One (1) year of supervisory experience in leading team handling complex customer issues.
- Two (2) years of experience in a high volume customer contact environment.
- Ability to work at home if needed as the supervisor for the (WAH) Work At Home program.
- Proficiency with MS Office, advanced Excel skills to extract and analyze data, experience in using pivot tables, graphs and enterprise wide applications such as SAP,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to generate reports, graphs and business correspondence.
- Project management experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of Diabetes and/or Durable Medical Equipment.
- Experience in Verint 360.
- The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.
- Extended periods of time doing computer-based work.