Provider Services Coordinator
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Top Talent is partnering with a large healthcare company located in Minnetonka, MN. We are seeking a Provider Service Coordinator on 1st shift for this exciting employment opportunities! This position pays $17.50/hour.
SUMMARY - The Provider Service Coordinator (PSC) handles Provider calls and inquiries. PSCs will be trained on all of the company's products, including Commercial, National Accounts, Medicare, Medicaid, and SelectCare. PSCs service over 27,000 providers via the phone.
Provider Service Coordinator Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Work in a fast-paced call center environment
· Answer 70-100 calls per day
· Answer inquiries regarding accuracy and timeliness of claims payments, referral procedures, appeal procedures, product information, benefit verification, and general plan information
· Identify customer/provider trends and respond accordingly
· Interact with all levels of employees in the department and many external departments
Provider Service Coordinator Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
· Able to work under pressure
· Must be customer focused
· Strong organizational skills
· Able to retain a large amount of information
Please apply today or contact your nearest Doherty recruiter with any questions.
- Brooklyn Park: 952-715-5200
- Edina: 952-832-8363
- Minneapolis: 612-208-1611
- Roseville: 651-489-5000
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app