7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty | The Employment Experts is currently partnering with a leading custom sign-fabrication company located in Bloomington, MN. We are seeking a Metal Fabricator on 1st for an exciting employment opportunity! Compensation is highly competitive and will be based on talent and experience. This is a direct hire opportunity with an amazing company. Pay is starting at $18-24/hour.
SUMMARY - This is an opportunity to excel as a talented and motivated lead sign maker. Fast-paced sign business is looking for a dedicated self-starter who can quickly contribute. Eligible candidates need to have creative welding experience, problem solving and computer skills. The growing company offers a comprehensive benefits package and has dynamic and friendly people. If you are outgoing, like to play pool and bags this is the company for you!
FABRICATION MAIN DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The manufacture of formed and fastened letter cans
- Assembly of trim cap letter faces
- Secondary wiring of low-voltage LED lighting
- Assembly of letters on fabricated wireways
FABRICATION KEY REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS:
- Able to follow instructions for assembly and manufacturing
- Comfortable using various hand tools (drill, riveter, etc)
- Communicates and works well within a team environment
- Dexterity: Much of fabrication work is done with your hands, whether directly manipulating components or using controls on an assembly machine
To apply for the Metal Fabrication position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Metal Fabrication position, please call our South Metro - Twin Cities office at 952-832-3577.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app