Food Production Line Worker
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with leading egg ingredient producer Rembrandt Foods located in Thompson, IA. We are seeking Line Workers on 1st shift for this rewarding employment opportunity! Compensation starts at $12 per hour and includes a $1600 Sign on Bonus! All positions are direct hire with this company.
Line Worker Main Duties/Responsibilities:
- Inspect liquid egg for imperfections (i.e. bloodspots, meat spots or rots)
- Pick shell fragments out of cups and discard into inedible bucket
- Pull trigger handle on cup when imperfections exist
- Pull dirty eggs from conveyor line and send back to be rewashed
Line Worker Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· Experience in a production line setting · Able to stand in a stationary position for long periods of time · Awareness and knowledge of surroundings in relations to climate, atmosphere, and equipment; attention to detail. · Ability to work on a fast-paced line; hand/eye/foot coordination. · Basic English to communicate for the job, and safety issues; independent self-starter/team player.
Contact To apply for the Line Worker position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Breaker Candler position, please call 641.584.2050 Ext 232
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app