Care Center Administrator (LNHA)
Presbyterian Homes & Services - Johanna Shores in Arden Hills, MN is seeking a Care Center Administrator for its team.
We are seeking a leader who loves older adults, has a high capacity for work, is fully knowledgeable in the operation of skilled nursing facilities, has demonstrated successful compliance with the federal and state licensing rules and has demonstrated qualities in the recruitment, development and retention of staff.
About this Community
On the shores of Lake Johanna, a beautiful, wooded lakeside setting gives Johanna Shores a distinctly natural backdrop. Not far from either Minneapolis or St. Paul, this large community of dedicated staff offers a peaceful and refreshing place to work.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Off-street parking (heated underground parking available for a monthly fee)
- Discounted employee meals
- Free Fitness Center access
- Onsite gift shop
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living with Memory Care, and Care Center/Long Term Care, Long Term Care with Memory Care
The Care Center Administrator is responsible for managing the overall operations of their assigned site in order to assure high quality resident care while achieving long and short-term business goals. This position is a key member of PHS leadership/management team, responsible for acknowledging the Christian purposes of PHS; reinforcing the Christian heritage, and establishing a culture of caring consistent with the teachings of Jesus Christ.
The Administrator has responsibility to lead the planning and implementation of strategies and programming that assure high quality resident care while achieving short and long-term operational goals and objectives for the site
- Three (3) years experience in operational management, preferably in health care, housing or community service.
- Demonstrated competencies in health care management and operations, quality management, staff development and management, resident and family support systems, community outreach.
- Licensure as a Care Center Administrator.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.