Pastoral Care Coordinator
Since 1955 Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS) has been providing the best in housing, care and services for older adults. As an integral part of service, we are guided by:
The mission of Presbyterian Homes & Services is to enrich the lives of older adults through services and communities that reflect the love of God.
Growth & Innovation
Presbyterian Homes & Services -GracePointe Crossing is seeking a Full Time Pastoral Care Coordinator. This position will be a shared position between GracePointe Crossing and The Farmstead.
Consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring Christian environment.
The Pastoral Care Coordinator is responsible for the delivery of pastoral care to residents, their loved ones, and, as appropriate, staff; responsible to ensure that the religious and spiritual needs of residents and, as appropriate, their loved ones and staff.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Clinical pastoral education (CPE) certificate or equivalent preferred.
- Master's level theological degree or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of three-years of pastoral experience in ministering to sick and elderly.
- Willingness to support the mission of Carondelet Village and the shared ministry of the founders: Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet (CSJ) St. Paul Province and Presbyterian Homes and Services (PHS).
- Ability to lead and coordinate prayer and facilitate group process.
- Ability and stamina to minister to residents.
- Flexibility to work hours, programs, and services as needed.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing high-quality housing, care, and service options for older adults since 1955. Currently serving over 26,000 older adults in 43 locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa, we seek compassionate employees to further our reputation as an innovative leader committed to promoting independence, vitality, and well-being for those we serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With over 6,300 employees and plans for continued growth, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.