Pastoral Care Coordinator
Since 1955 Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS) has been providing the best in housing, care and services for older adults. As an integral part of service, we are guided by:
The mission of Presbyterian Homes & Services is to enrich the lives of older adults through services and communities that reflect the love of God.
Growth & Innovation
Presbyterian Homes & Services -GracePointe Crossing is seeking a Pastoral Care Coordinator.
Consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring Christian environment.
The Pastoral Care Coordinator is responsible for the delivery of pastoral care to residents, their loved ones, and, as appropriate, staff; responsible to ensure that the religious and spiritual needs of residents and, as appropriate, their loved ones and staff.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Clinical pastoral education (CPE) certificate or equivalent preferred.
- Master's level theological degree or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of three-years of pastoral experience in ministering to sick and elderly.
- Willingness to support the mission of Carondelet Village and the shared ministry of the founders: Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet (CSJ) St. Paul Province and Presbyterian Homes and Services (PHS).
- Ability to lead and coordinate prayer and facilitate group process.
- Ability and stamina to minister to residents.
- Flexibility to work hours, programs, and services as needed.