Staffing Partners has an opening for an Accounting Analyst to join our client's growing team! The Accounting Analyst plays a critical role within the Accounting department in the areas of commissions, insurance, and payroll. Qualified candidates must have experience calculating commissions and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for completion of monthly commissions analysis.
- Integrating sales force into commission structure and working with business partners to determine standard commission costing.
- Responsible for proper recording of all payroll transactions and related month-end close activities.
- Use an understanding of the company/business to complete various responsibilities such as cash receipts, collections, and billing assignments.
- Participate in assignments to improve processes and/or quality through designing and drafting new or modified procedures.
- Supports information requests within the Finance and Accounting departments.
- Maintains accurate and complete documentation of assigned work responsibilities and understands retention requirements for appropriate tax, Government and other regulatory offices.
- Complete various other projects or duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance (MBA or CPA preferred).
- 5+ years experience in accounting and calculating commissions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment on projects.