Financial Analyst/ Sr. Financial Analyst - FP&A
Walser Automotive Group is looking to add a Financial Analyst/Sr. Financial Analyst, FP&A to its finance team. This role is a key finance position with an opportunity to build and provide critical financial support to the leadership teams within Walser. The position will focus on building and managing financial tools, reporting mechanisms, business models and financial planning processes that will effectively scale with the company's growth. The Sr. Analyst will work closely with FP&A Director and senior leadership, on company-wide management reporting, providing detailed analysis and recommendation along with assisting in FP&A reporting. The position requires strong financial reporting, planning and modeling skills, understanding of balance sheets and cash flow statements, strong technical/systems skills and good business acumen.
Job duties will include but not limited to:
- Manage cash flow modeling and forecasting to understand the current and future cash needs of the business.
- Supports FP&A and functional leaders on business case analyses to support critical business decisions, inclusive of NPV, ROI and P&L impacts.
- Play a large role in publishing company-wide internal management reporting, including analysis, commentary and presentation material for CFO, CEO, and Advisory Board reviews.
- Develop financial models & KPIs to assess ongoing health of the company.
- Work with FP&A Director to manage the annual budgeting process and business plan development.
- Assist with the monthly P&L analysis and review process and communicate financial results against projections.
- Drive ongoing financial planning & analysis process improvement.
- Assist in the development of companywide dashboards and/or scorecards.
- Lead other special projects and analysis for Senior Management and Advisory Board.
- Support corporate-level financial decision making on topics such as capital structure, expense management and margin improvement.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/ Finance/ or related field required
- 4+ years of increasingly responsible financial planning and analysis, corporate development or accounting experience
Skills and Knowledge:
- Previous experience analyzing company financials, P&Ls, balance sheets, cash flows, budgets, etc.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to provide detailed analyses of large amounts of financial data, as well as the relevant financial metrics
- Ability to develop and maintain complex financial models
- Capable of partnering with Accounting department and supporting the Business Units
- Strong communication skills to deal effectively with all levels of management and staff
- Think strategically, identify critical success factors, and execute on performance improvement opportunities
- Demonstrated time-management and multi-tasking skills coupled with a keen ability to prioritize assignments
- Understanding of financial concepts and ratios (NPV, EVA, ROI, etc)
- Advanced Excel modeling skills (e.g., advanced formulas, lookups, and macros)