This Role will be responsible for the Operation's administration of Walser Collision and Glass Plymouth and other affiliate companies of Walser Collision and Glass, LLC. The roll will include Data entry, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Office Administration and General Office duties.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES: Other duties may be assigned.
- Accountable for processing of all Sales invoices along with associated documentation.
- Responsible for Accounts Payable invoice approvals and submission to Corporate accounting for timely payment
- Ensure timely follow up and collection of all open receivables.
- Work with the General Manager to calculate and process all information needed for payroll incentives. Submit payroll information to the Corporate Payroll Department for payment and verify it for final approval.
- Responsible for creating Weekly and Monthly Reports for management. Reports include, sales and sales tracking.
- Process and make daily deposits for all funds received by the business.
- Work with Corporate Accounting to ensure automation in place between operational systems and Corporate General Ledger where appropriate.
- Works closely with Corporate Accounting to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting in place
- HR point person contact for each associated business.
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining all office supplies.
- Strong operational and organizational skills. (2+ years experience)
- Desire to challenge the status quo.
- Experienced with accounting software. Sage 50 or similar preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Understands value of being a team player.
- Strong writing and communication skills.