As a Return Agent at Sixt Car Rental you will work directly with customers who returning their rental vehicle. This would include greeting the customers as they arrive, taking down information from the returned rental vehicle on a Sixt tablet including mileage and gas level, and thanking the customer for their business. As a Return Agent you are also responsible for keeping the lot organized to allow for ease of access and traffic flow.
This position is a great first step towards becoming a Sixt Sales Agent at our MSP Airport.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Career Growth — Internal Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous Training Opportunities
- Employee Discounts on New/Used Vehicles, Service, and Parts
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Healthcare Benefits, 401k, Disability, Life Insurance, PTO, and Volunteer Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
Do the Right Thing • Lead by Example • Display Positive Energy • Be Open Minded
- Must be 16 years or older
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Organizational Skills and Time Management
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of Technology
- Must have a valid driver's license and acceptable record
Walser Automotive Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements. Walser Automotive Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.