2nd Shift Medical Assembler
The Plymouth Pro Staff team is currently seeking individuals for medical assembly! This opportunity's primary responsibility will be to perform a variety of assembly and inspection operations following written procedures to meet production and quality requirements. This company is located in the Plymouth area and is on 2nd Shift They have a great culture and are looking for individuals who are looking to be apart of something bigger than themselves. This is a long term temporary indefinite position with the chance to go to temp-to-hire for the right individual. Qualified candidates will required to have strong microscope experience and past medical assembly experience. If you are interested in learning more apply now, or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference ID: 300130.
- Sets up equipment needed for assembly/inspection as per process specification.
- Utilize both manual and automatic machine operation.
- Assembles component parts as per print.
- Inspect parts and/or completed assemblies.
- Visually and/or dimensionally inspects parts and/or completed assemblies for conformance to specifications.
- May package assemblies for shipment.
- Complete required documentation.
- Cross train in other departments.
- Perform other functions as required.
- Must have worked with a microscope in a professional environment.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED.
- Entry level manufacturing experience preferred.
- Previous light assembly experience helpful.
- Comprehend and follow detailed instruction written in English.
- Must possess the ability to recognize obvious defects in workmanship.
- Ability to read blueprints is a plus.
- Ability to pass meet client requirements.